Luxury Villa – People 15 – Bedrooms 8 – Bathrooms 8
Description of the properties
A family owned estate of some of the finest historic villas to rent in Tuscany. We have been providing luxury villa rental vacations for barely 20 years now and pride ourselves on offering not only the finest in Tuscan living but also complimenting this with the very best in service and cuisine.
To stay here is to truly experience Italy – the elegant ambience, the enchanting settings, the good food and fine wines, the history, tradition and culture and above all the warm welcome. For an experience beyond words, for cherished memories and something to remember.
The estate is composed by 6 villas. We are presenting 5 of them.
Tennis club: 1,5 miles / Golf court: 18 miles / Putting green: 1,5 miles
- Cooking School
- Weddings organisation and ceremony
- Tuscan guided tours
- Chauffeur and Driving Services
- Food & Wine Experiences: Cooking class, Pizza class, Gelato class, Wine tasting, Private sommelier, Cheese tasting
- Music & Entertainment: Live music, Live opera performances, Private Dj, Private music lessons, Puccini concert
in Torre del Lago, Summer festival in Lucca
- Sports & Activities: Bike excursions, Hiking, Horseback riding, Ride your Vespa, Tennis lessons, Personal trainer in villa, Pilates and Yoga
- Children’s activities: Magician, Children workshop, Inflatable, Treasure hunt, Pony
- Personalized villa holiday services: Hot air balloon excursions, Private helicopter excursions, Private yacht excursions, Wine tasting in the
private yacht, Luxury sports cars excursions, Private photographer for travel memories, Gala dinner with Michelin Star Chef, Spa &
Massages in villa, Personal shopper service
- Conference and Meeting in villa
- Team Building
The Villa is an typical Tuscan country home situated in the heart of a poetic Italianlandscape surrounded by orchards and olive groves, Italian gardens and tranquil hills. Fully restored to the highest of standards, it still retains its age-old Tuscan charm with terracotta tiled floors, wood beamed ceilings, frescos and several little patio areas shaded by rose covered gazebos.
Offering the best of modern comforts in an elegant yet rustic setting, reception rooms include TV lounge, drawing room, typical Tuscan kitchen, grand dining room and winter garden conservatory.
The cottage offers kitchen, dining room and sun lounge. To the front of the villa is a vast lawn with private swimming pool (16m x 8m x 1,8 m) and an outdoor Jacuzzi tub. Enjoy treasured Tuscan moments in good company.