In these places of full Tuscan countryside you can immerse yourself in the ancient rural tradition and live a sensorial experience enjoying the open air, the lavors and colors of our mother earth.
Our “Dine in the Vineyard among the Rows” are the perfect time to get together with your soul mate, your friends or to make new friends recon-necting with nature, rediscovering the pleasure of being together in contact with the countryside.
A precious experience, designed to give you only the best of tradition, landscapes and culinary art that only Tuscany can offer! You will taste excellent menus of local specialties, accompanied by prestigious typical Tuscan wines from the Torciano cellar. Each dinner will be unique, with a different atmosphere from all other.
The 4-course lunch will accompany the tasting and the wine school:
- Appetizer with typical Tuscan salami and cheeses with local bruschette
- Tuscan Ribollita with vegetables or Trufle Lasagna
- Roasted meat with side dishes
- Dessert Wine with Cantuccini Biscuits or Vanilla Ice Cream with Balsamic
Tasting of wines including our current release and our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Trufle lavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected